You guys… Today is the day where my mind is blank and I can’t come up with a good blog post I want to write. I have gazillion things running through my mind that I should be doing instead of sitting here trying to find something to say. I am procrastinating. And yet I have nothing really to say. So you will have to bear with me and read my list of things I should be doing right now.
- My aunt and my uncle are coming for a visit later today and I should:
- Tidy up my desk. It is mess (see here) and it is not getting better.
- Clean the bathrooms.
- I need to put away my suitcase from our October trip. Needs to be cleaned firth. Sigh.
- I need to write a newsletter for my client. But before I need to understand the support message because the software was a bit buggy.
I should be calling electricians.I cannot believe the universe heard my calling. I found someone to get here by November 28th. Christmas with lights you guys.
- I need to do laundry. Like take care of stains so some things can finally get washed. (Lucky me the husband is mainly in charge of laundry but this is my stain so I need to get this prepared).
- I should be looking for lamps to install so if we find an electrician he actually does it all and not just half of it.
- I need to mop the floor. Like yesterday. First I need a mob though. We don’t have one. Sigh.
- I need to repair my bike so I can use it for grocery shopping.
- I also need to buy a new bike. I need to get into researching my options.
Well, this is my list. All I really want to do is read Iron Flame. It finally got delivered. I can’t start though or nothing will get done.
Now let me know one what you have been procrastinating about? What is the worst item on your to do list you loath doing? Which of my to-do list items would you enjoy doing?