In times like these it is especially important to have something to look forward to and plan a few fun moments. Even though we are not being able to roam outside, enjoy all the spring air and go on adventures I will not shy away from making yet another spring bucket list.
But as always we quickly check the winter list to see how things went:
- 𝗫 Take a walk in the snowfall. – no snowfall until March 30th 2020 this season.
- ✔ Go to a Christmas concert. – Did go, liked it a lot.
- ✔𝗫 Get into Holiday spirit. – not quite sure if I can cross this one off. Yes and No.
- ✔ Celebrate our 6. Wedding Anniversary – We went to Oslo for a long weekend. Who would have thought this is going to be the last trip for a long time.
- ✔ Visit Roncalli Christmas Circus – we did, was fun to be in a circus again.
- 𝗫 Plan vacations for 2020 – good thing I didn’t make much progress here…
- ✔ Unravel 2019 and find a word for 2020 – yep! always do.
- 𝗫 Go ice skating – did we even have temperatures below zero this year?!
- 𝗫 Try to catch a snowflake on camera. – see 1
- ✔ Spend some cozy days with Mr. ♡. – definitely
- ✔𝗫 Be kind – mhm, tough one. I guess there is always room for improvement.
Ok, who is ready for some spring vibes?
Spring Bucket List 2020
- 1Starting the 100 Day project.
I am a bit torn if I want to do it. Well I know I want to but for some reason I don’t have a clear idea yet on what to do. The project starts Tuesday, April 7th. What ever I decide follow along on Instagram.
- Write letters or cards to every birthday person.
Just a quick and easy way to let people know theyr birthday is still important even though know one is showing up.
- Buy flowers every week.
If I can’t enjoy the spring outside, get it inside.
- Family Reunion first weekend of May.
if this will not happen as it looks like maybe when can at least meet one evening for zoom call with everyone.
- Take a walks in the park as often as possible.
If running errands outside take the long walk through the park to see the world and get some exercise.
- Cook three new dishes.
With all those dinners to cook maybe try out a few new recipes.
- Sew a garland for the next big party.
I will not tell you how long I have that planned or even cut ready to sew together…
- Do some SEO optimizing for the blog.
I recently learnt that I have quite a few things to optimize. Let’s do that.
- Clean and pretty up the balcony.
This will get a lot of use again this year so better get it ready. Some cleaning and then a few more plants. Some survived from last year. *happy dance right now and some shoulder padding*
- Read a lot.
There is a (German) kindle unlimited offer (sign up until April 30th ) and get one month for free. Of course I snatched that up. My reading list still has quiee a few books to cross off.
- Have a first Easter only us two and make it good.
All my life I have celebrated Easter with family. Even the year in the US I spent it with a Christian family (as the Morman family I was staying in did not celebrate). This year will be the first just Mr. ♡ and I.
- Bake a sugar free cake.
I am still on my lent thing (no sugar/cake/candy and no phone in the bedroom) and I decided to keep the sugar thing going to cross off #74 on my “101 things in 100day list”.
So this is my spring bucket list for the pandemic season. Do you want to write your own. You should. And share here so I can add a few more things. If you need a bit of inspiration check out my previous list (spring bucket list 2019 and spring list 2016).