Every time I feel a bit off I start making list. Like for everything. It makes me feel I have things under control. It makes me feel I have a goal. It makes me feel legit. While making lists is fun it should also make us move forward, challenge us, broaden our horizon, experience new things and take us by surprise. And maybe even be a bit uncomfortable.
It took me around 6 weeks to compile my first 101-in-1001-days list. I never imagined it to be so tough. Some goals didn’t make the list as they felt too meaningless, other felt too personal, then there were too lofty ones…
In the end I could sum it up to the following categories:
Adult Things (10 goals)
Work Things (7 goals)
Travel & Explore Things (17 goals)
Fun & Random Things (18 goals)
Craft & Make Things (18 goals)
Personal Things (22 goals)
Kind Things (8 goals)
Read the full 101 things in 1001 day – my personal bucket list with goals and how this works. I am really excited to start on my 101 goals. I am sure I will loose momentum on the way. This is why I decided to do a checkup on July 14th 2020 and 2021 and share here on the blog. It’s already a reminder in my calendar.
. I am really excited to start on my 101 goals. I am sure I will loose momentum on the way. This is why I decided to do a checkup on July 14th 2020 and 2021 and share here on the blog. It’s already a reminder in my calendar.
Have you ever done a project like this? Are you planning on doing something like that? I would really like to hear, find a partner in crime, cheer each other on and keep each other accountable.
Already mid July but finally I made it to our monthly coffee date. I am glad I did and due to my over all feeling I would ask if you would like to join me on my balcony for a cup. I could serve you a coffee or a blend of tea. I’ve a fast collection. If it’s hot I probably have some homemade iced tea in the fridge.
If we’d had coffee… I’d say I felt a bit off lately. Maybe one reason why I had to postpone our meeting a bit. It’s just not my time of year. Summer always feels depressive – too hot, too loud, too much going on. I know it’s not a popular opinion but I can’t help the feeling. I’ve been holed up in my apartment for 5 days. Tell me, what is your least favorite season?
If we’d had coffee… I’d wonder if you believe everyone had a vocation in life. I had a talk with a friend of mine and she mentioned that she doesn’t feel that what I do for a living is done with a lot of passion. And that this might be the reason why motivation feels so hard for me. That I spent so much energy motivation myself doing the tasks instead of doing them. So she suggested I should spent more time in finding my vocation. I have spent time in trying to figure it to. I didn’t find it. So I am wondering. Does everyone have this one passion in life? The one thing to share with the world? I really am not sure about it but I know specially our generation is raised to believe it.
If we’d had coffee… I’d wonder if you find my blog name fitting. Lately I’ve wondered if I should change it. I feel like I want to share more thoughts and ramblings and less creative and DIY stuff. Also no one can spell it. I kinda like it but it is very me focused (with the me in the end) something I never liked. I’d like to hear your thoughts.
If we’d had coffee… I’d tell you I am planning on getting a helmet to ride my bicycle. Obviously it’s not for fashion purposes but recently there have been more bike related accidents reported here in Berlin. Maybe I am just conscious. Anyhow it’s never a bad idea to invest in your health. So if you have any good ones to recommend I am all ears.
If we’d had coffee… I could finally tell you that I finished my 101 in 1001 days bucket list. It took me only 6 weeks to compile. I never knew it is so hard to come up with so many intentional goals. So I was wondering if I am too strict on what makes the list or just aimless? And I also wonder if you would join in the fun.
If we’d had coffee… I’d wonder how your summer is going? Do you enjoy it? Did you travel somewhere or plan on doing so? Did you write yourself a bucket list to cross off?
As we are heading towards noon the sun is coming around the neighbor’s house and soon the balcony will be scorching hot. So we say good bye and plan on meeting up in August. You head out and I plan on hopping over to Lecy to spend a few more minutes visiting.
I am a bit surprised that almost all got checked of the list. Throughout winter I felt like I didn’t manage to cross anything off. Perception is a weird thing.
Okay enough let’s dive in and start Spring. I mean officially. Because it only does when there is a list, right? Here we go:
1. Enjoy the first ice cream/sundae of the season. Nothing better than being outside, enjoying the sunshine and diving into some ice cream.
2. Have a family reunion. We’ll meet up again at my family home with my family, cousins and all for a weekend together. We are planning on visiting a chocolate factory. Do you want to tag along?
3. Start the 100DayProject. It starts tomorrow April 2nd. I’ll be trying to improve my photography by drawing daily challenges for myself. You can follow on my Instagram and the #100daysofcraftaliciousimages.
4. Have a Spa Day with a friend. We had to postpone twice but hopefully we can enjoy that day soon.
6. Start BBQ season at our friends house. Nothing more needs to be said unless you’ve got good recipes. I want to have those.
7. Do a detox week. It’s time. Always feel better afterwards.Maybe before the spa day.
8. Pretty up the balcony. And opening up the outdoor home office. so looking forward to it.
9. Check of a few more books on my Reading List. I realised that a few books on this list don’t intrigue me as much anymore then beginning of the year. Anyone else feeling that shifty? Still so many good books on my TBR. What’s you next one?
10. Plan a vacation. Recently got a wedding invite to Australia. Unfortunately it’s already beginning of May. Not sure if we will manage. But besides that I want and need a vacay.
11. Find a birthday present for Mr. ♡ And a good one as we are having a round one to celebrate. Suggestions are welcome.
Do you have anything fun planned for this spring season? Share away and leave a comment or visit on Instagram. Happy spring season