And so we are sliding into March. February was a weird month for me. Lots of work as I wanted to take a vacation. We did but there I was sick. So nothing has gotten done there besides a bit of reading. And I still didn’t feel completely finde when getting back. Another business trip to Hamburg followed. and with two weeks gone and a short month it just felt a bit hasted. But when in a rush magic still happens. I found some in the day to day. Let’s see.
How I incorporated my word MAGIC in February
Let’s see where I cam across magic in the past month.
- I found magic climbing into a bed with crisp newly washed sheets.
- I found magic in raindrops on the window.
- I created magic by writing seven blackout poems in my 100 day project so far.
- I learned magic by embracing my first embroidery project (not finished yet).
- I found magic in the community of the 100 day project.
- I discovered magic in my closet and getting a bit more experimental with what I have.
- I observed magic by looking at snow flakes dancing down.
- I enjoyed the magic of company and going out for lunch with a friend.
- I enjoyed magic when shooting on a foggy port terminal between rail tracks.
- I enjoyed a month with almost no migraine attacks – only one minor attack.
- I found magic in some new comfy lounge pants I spotted in a store, went back a week later and bought them on sale and then when coming home realizing they were another 30% off.
- I spread magic by commenting on 54 blog posts.
A magical image
I was either lucky and skilled enough to capture the magic of the moment my self or I share an image that really spoke to me.
Blog post and internet snippets that are magic
I will share a few things I came across the internet every month. It is a nice thing to spread some magic from fellow bloggers.
- Not sure if it is really considered magic. But if you are struggling with menstruation and bleeding – finding people in similar situations can be magic. So read Elisabeth story and struggle.
- My friend Jana posted a quote with magic.
- A magical video about winter was filmed by Andrea
How I will experience MAGIC in March
- I will find magic in my work.
- I will enjoy the magic of browsing through the library one afternoon.
- I will learn the magic behind one new dish cooked from one of my cook books.
- I will observe nature and wildlife heading into spring
- I will create more black-out poems and art.
- I will learn to experience the magic of less by doing a no spend month (incl. take-out…)
- I will enjoy the magic of meeting friends.
So bye bye February and hello March. Hope it will be a great one. But before you head off:
What was magical to you in February? Where would you wish magic to happen? Let me know one thing in the comments.