We are close to starting advent season and somehow this year I am craving cheesy Christmas movies 6 weeks prior to the Holidays. I blame it on Corona and my need to escape to a happy snowy world of peace and good endings. So I made a list of Christmas Movies I am going to watch and re-watch.
- Operation Christmas Drop (Netflix)
I have not yet any idea what this is a bout but it looks like it’s Netflix’s top movie this year. So on the list it is.
- Holidate (Netflix)
Another Romantic comedy where two singles decide to platonically date for the holidays. You can guess what will happen…
- Christmas Made to Order (Netflix)
Not a new story but boy meets girl in snow is good in my book.
- Office Christmas Party (Netflix)
Mini series with Jennifer Aniston about a wild holiday party.
Released: December 1, 2020
- The Princess Switch – switched again (Netflix)
If in trouble use your look-alike.
- Marry Me at Christmas (Amazon Video)
Falling in love while organizing a winter wedding.
- Last Christmas (Amazon Video)
Emily Clarke finding the Christmas Spirit in this RomCom.
- My Christmas Inn (Netflix)
Girl gets re-located to Alaska when inheriting an inn. Also known storyline but set in Alaska.
- Christmas Land (Netflix)
Inheriting a Christmas farm – now what…
- The Spirit of Christmas (Amazon Video) – Re-Watch
A Christmas Ghost Story set in Vermont with lots of snow and a touch of 1920 elegance.
- Let it snow (Netflix) – Re-Watch
Coming of age movie with friendships and love in a small snowed in village. I liked it and would watch again.
- The Holiday (Netflix) – Re-Watch
Home swapping for the Holiday sounds fun when watching this movie.
- Love Actually (Netflix) – Re-Watch
I love this movie and it is always a good idea to re-watch.
Do you have any movies I should add to the list of Christmas movies?