Before we dive into the new year and enjoy all the magic it will provide I would like to wrap up this post with a December celebration and monthly recap. December was so busy. Even though I was off work since December 15th. It didn’t feel like it. I would love to spend another week in this area of time weirdness that is happening between Christmas and the new year. But here we are. December is gone and January and therefore the new year has already started. Lets see how I have celebrated this last month.
How I incorporated my word CELEBRATE and set intentions in December
Lots of time for adulting, troubles but also fun memories, appreciation and family ties.
- I celebrated our next book club meeting and it was so nice to see my online friends before the year was over.
- I celebrated signing a contract extension until the end of March. So nice to start the year with some stability.
- I celebrated December 15th when all my client work was wrapped up.
- I celebrated a strategy day with myself reflecting on my freelance life and the goals I wasn’t to achieve in 2023.
- I celebrated my amaryllis that bloomed all through December.
- I celebrated the Advent season by going to church every Sunday.
- I celebrated Christmas at my parents house together with my sister and her partner.
- I celebrated more snow. Unfortunately double digits around Christmas and New Years.
- I celebrated more reading time.
- I celebrated every Christmas card finding its way in my mail box.
- I celebrated some craft FaceTime meeting with my niece and nephew.
- I celebrated spending an evening volunteering with my sister.
- I celebrated baking cookies and even more so that I did go crazy about it. Two batches and done.
- I celebrated decorating a bigger christmas tree this time and saving the roughest one in the yard.
- I celebrated watching all the Christmas movies.
- I celebrated a wonderful Christmas with family.
- I celebrated not stepping onto the scale once in December.
- I celebrated my thoughtful Secret Santa from Tanja and the perfect winter mug I received.
- I celebrated my fellow bloggers by leaving 63 comments. And about 500 in total in 2022.
- I celebrated migraine free days.
Links that need celebrating
This year I want to celebrate the amazing people on the internet by sharing a few links every month with you.
- Nature is such a beautiful thing.
- Kate shared her thoughts on blogging and why the space of her bog is so important. ll of it deeply resonated with me.
As I just posted my very ambitious list of intensions I will skip the January goal setting. Is that a smart thing? probably not but I decided to wing it. I will tackle whatever goal and task I feel up to before I get more disciplined about it.
This was my last celebration and my good bye to my wonderful word of the year CELEBRATE. I will continue this sort of post but. slightly different so I can incorporate my new word of the year MAGIC.
Let’s here it: What have you been celebrating in December beside Christmas?