Every one following along here for a bit knows I am more drawn to the colder season than the warmer one. Nevertheless I do like summer too.
This summer will be different. Not bad but different. I wanted change I got change.
But I don’t want to change making a list of fun summer things to do:
- Exploring Dusseldorf. I will be spending a couple months working here and I really don’t know this part of Germany too well. I’ll start with the city and maybe venture out.
- Doing a bit more yoga. I do it every once in a while and I like it but I like to start a habit.
- Check of the summer goal from last year and go to the “car movies”.
- Take pictures, practice photography and keep on discovering.
- Eating ice cream. Nothing more to add!
- Reading. Please leave a recommendation for a fun summer adventure read.
- Dancing on my cousins wedding. It’s gonna be a (semi-)Ukrainian affair and I am exited to visit a) the country and b) party with them knowing very well I will be loosing this contest.
- Having a chilled beer on my pretty cool balcony.
- Going swimming. I am not a huge fan of swimming but I somehow feel like doing it…
- Picking berries. My new way to work is lined with bushes of blackberries. Also I want to pick blueberries again.
Do you have a summer list? Let me know will ya? I feel like my list is not yet complete and I need a few more items to cross of.
Happy summer to you,