It is Thanksgiving today and while here in Germany it’s a day as any other I decided to take some time and think about all the things I am currently thankful for. In no specific order…
Things I am thankful for in general
- Having my own room in our apartment.
- Having enough food on the table.
- Not having had Covid (yet).
- Warm choclate pudding.
- A husband who picks me up from the train station.
- Snow days.
- My best friend.
- A bed at night.
- Access to health care.
- The husband.
- Vacuum robot
- My brain.
- Clients who give me work.
- My curiosity.
- Having found blogging as a creative outlet
Things I am thankful for in 2022
- Waking up after the surgery.
- My parents surviving that car crash and while both having long term injuries it could have been so much worth.
- This NaBloPo community 2022 – I am far behind in catching up but I will get there (165 posts to go)
- Living in this new apartment.
- A wonderful birthday party.
- Spending short but sweet vacations with Mr. ♡
- Trying my hand in golf.
I am sure there are many more things to be thankful for and I might keep adding they pop into my mind but for now I hit publish.
I am again my way to Hamburg. Not quite to my liking since hosting Friendsgiving on Saturday but it is what it is. I am just hoping my journey home is uneventful. Fingers crossed.