I just realized it’s been ages since my last recycle quick tip.
Last year I was lucky to win one of Annette’s calendars. Well 2016 is over and I really thought the calendar was too cute to just hand it over to the trash bin. So: What to do with old calendars? I asked myself.
Why not make postcards…
Well the how to is too easy but still here it is:
- find an old postcard for measurements
- get out a craft knife and cutting mat
- Figure out what part of the calendar you want to use
- cut away
- draw the backside – remember to meet legal requirements, you don’t want your card to be returned to you.
Here you find German requirements.
- write postcard and make someone happy
Well that’s what I did with my calendar. I also have a couple nice photo calendars which will be put into frames.
What your you doing with old calendars? Let me know in the comments.