This post is brought to you by procrastination. It is the middle of the day and I should be doing some work. But I don’t want to. The software is buggy and my established work flow a mess. So I guess I am kinda forced to do something else. Writing this post I try to get into a better mood by writing down my August celebrations.
August was full of fun things and also lots of stress. But it was a great month and I think I would repeat. But read yourself…
How I incorporated my word CELEBRATE and set intentions in August
Lots of time for myself, some family and overall a lot of sunshine.
- I celebrated our vacation at home. Post to come.
- I celebrated the school enrollment of my nephew and a fun weekend in Munster.
- I celebrated looking at art and found a new interesting artist.
- I celebrated lots of delicious ice cream.
- I celebrated reading on the balcony.
- I celebrated waking up at 8.30 am.
- I celebrated my first harvest from my balcony herbs.
- I celebrated the second bloom of the rose my dad gifted me in June.
- I celebrated trying something new.
- I celebrated a neighborhood wine gathering.
- I celebrated a lot of sunset.
- I celebrated freeing my bike from a sturdy lock and finally being able to take a ride.
- I celebrated new knowledge.
- I celebrated my fellow bloggers by leaving 33 comments.
- I celebrated 27 migraine free days.
My goals and intentions for September
September is another months of lost of celebration and so this will be a big part of it again. After that is getting a bit more quiet. Promise.
- I will celebrate my sisters birthday with a “French Party”
- I will celebrate my mothers birthday with an overnight party at the country home.
- I will celebrate the move of my penpal Jana from Prague to Berlin.
- I will celebrate reading books and hopefully catching up on my yearly goal.
- I will celebrate getting back to drawing.
- I will celebrate when I managed to clean my office a bit.
- I will celebrate a fresh breeze in the morning and a hot cup in my hand.
- I will celebrate my new bucket list auf 101 things before I deeply dive into it.
Links that need celebrating
This year I want to celebrate the amazing people on the internet by sharing a few links every month with you.
- apparently color is disappearing from this world. What can we do?
- love the beauty of synchrony
- only 12 brands create most of plastic pollution.
- The mesmerizing beauty of physics – this is amazing.
Enjoy your last summer days and get ready for fall.