It’s my favorite time of the year: Winter. And winter starts with the first snow or the 1. Advent. What ever comes first…
It’s most whimsical season and it’s high time to make a winter bucket list. Listing all the fun stuff I am going to do and what I am looking forward too. Let’s get started:
- Taking a walk while it is snowing.
- Getting up early and taking my camera to capture the untouched fresh snow in the park or the cemetery.
- Cooking chestnut soup. I found this recipe I really want to try.
- Going ice skating on the lake with hubby. Maybe take dad too. He is crazy about ice hockey.
- Breath! And enjoy the cold winter air that smells of ice, snow and freshness and makes your lungs hurt a bit. It feels so cleaning when breathing winter air.
- Making snow lanterns. My dad used to make them in the garden, light a candle and then we could watch them from the window. A couple years ago my sister and I made some on Christmas Eve and it was magical.
Watching Gilmore Girls. Nothing better than snow, coffee and the two of them. Buying a Christmas Tree. Decorating the apartment for Advent. Maybe making some new decorations. But also getting out my snowballs, my pine cones and my little wooden houses.
- Snuggling up with a blanket, hot tea and reading all day long.
- Have a Starbucks Toffee Nut Latte.
Spend an evening with my former boss now friend at the Christmas market drinking mulled wine and chat away. Listening to the Christmas Oratorio while baking a ton of Christmas Cookies.
- Having a Spa Day with myself. 12 hours relaxing, steaming, reading, dreaming and cat-nipping.
Pfff, so I guess I will be busy.
Join the fun and link your list!