It’s Friday and the weekend almost upon us. Yeah! And you probably spent a ton of time on Instagram on your weekends, right? Please say yes and tell me I am not the only one scrolling my hours away…
Anyway during my 100 day challenge I found a ton of new Instagram Accounts to follow and figured why not make a post about the people/accounts I most like, the ones that inspire and the ones that make me miss adventure.
- Denise Lomas – I am truly in love with Denise’s work. There is only one word describing her art for me: whimsical. I never understood why people would want to buy art but I would get a tiny piece of Denise in a heartbeat. It just makes me happy seeing it in my feed. And I am catching myself wondering how she manages to make those ink backgrounds. But see for yourself and follow her.
View this post on Instagram
. For a star to be born. There is one thing that must happen. A gaseous nebula must collapse. . So collapse. Crumble. This is not your destruction. This is your birth. . [Zoe Skyler]. . #healingart #mymedativeart #drawing #stars #leaf #ink #indianink #indianinkdrawing #micron #micronpenart #drawing #blue #indigo #showmywork #exposeme #carveouttimeforart #creativelife #creativeprocess #illustration #modernart #contemporaryart ©merakimotif
- Jen Lashek – Jen is another artist and painter. I love her delicate watery paintings of flowers and ferns. And she has gorgeous patterns too. And then it isn’t too bad that it is mainly blues and pinks and she lives in Vancouver.
- Emily Mann / inkindigo – This is the third account with blues. And gold. Emily paints on paper with rich blue ink and golden pens. But she also makes clay ornaments and frames. I love looking at them.
- Alex Strohl – Beware of his account it may induce a huge wanderlust. Many of his pictures show the rough outdoor of the north west of the United States and I have lost my heart a bit there as you know. The beauty is just breathtaking.
- Jenny / Jenn Adores – When I look at Jenny’s pictures it is always calming my mind. Her pictures are white and clean and beautiful. I could never have such a great apartment/house but I adore (pun intended) looking at them. But maybe the best part are her hashtags. They are hilarious and tell the real story.
- I have this thing with floors – Well, I do too. So it’s fun to see what people find around this crazy planet.
- Elise Cripe | Gettoworkbook – I love lists. I love planning. And I love sneaking a peak into other peoples planers. And Elise developed this amazing book and shares lots of fun pictures in use. Even though I don’t own one (yet) it is inspiring to look at.
- Remy | ragdoodles – Some little fun in my feed. It just makes me smile and most the time it involves coffee. Can’t do anything wrong there…
Now it’s your turn. What is your favorite account to follow. Please let me know because you can never have enough inspiration and pretty pictures in your feed.