You might know I am a fan of the winter season. However I still love summer. Why? That’s why:
1. Ice cream! I mean come on it’s just good – even for breakfast.
2. Sitting on my balcony when the sun goes down and it finally gets a bit cooler.
3. Fruits! During summer I could live of water melon – either without out anything or more hearty with feta cheese. Ever tried it?
4. Long days. It seems like there are more hours in a day and life is just easier in general.
5. Sitting at my friends back yard in Berlins suburbs and BBQ.
6. Flip Flops. Best shoe invention ever in my book.
7. Having a very good chilled Pilsner Urquell.
8. Wearing sunglasses. Ok I do wear them in winter too. But they belong to summer, don’t they?
9. Spending time near water. I am not a big fan of swimming but I am happy at the lakes bank.
10. Knowing that cooler temperatures are heading our way. Hello winter time!
What are you loving about summer?