And just like this we check off week number 4 in the pandemic state of emergency. As always I try to capture what is going on, how life is treating us and what’s new. Feel free to join in.
Number of days at home?
Left the house Monday and Wednesdays for groceries and some errands.
Mr. ♡ hasn’t left the house for the past 25 days.
How is the political situation?
I’d have to admit I did not watch the news every night. It seems like it is always same same but different. However. contact ban is still in place, voices are getting louder about getting rid of it and back to normal after easter. Overall it seems like the shutdown has slowed the spread of the virus here in Germany.
How is the work situation?
Only a few calls. Very thankful as they try to find something to do for me they can pay for. But it’s all more or less on hold. Still lots of pro bono work for my other client. A couple new inquiries came through. Fingers crossed.
How is the mood?
Happy, excited, full of plans. A bit sad for not really having the easter spirit.
Any favorite moments?
- Receiving lovely mail
- soaking up some sunshine on the balcony
- reading a wonderful third book in the Daughters of the Dragon trilogy
What was the worst moment?
Weird and somewhat pointless phone call with my parents.
What is stressful right now?
aLuckily there weren’t many stressful moments. But getting groceries really is not fun currently.
Any makes/DIYs this week?
Started the 100 day project and sewn face masks so far. Follow along #100daysofcraftaliciousprojects
What’s for lunch/dinner?
- potatoes, sauerkraut & sausages
- hers: grilled salmon & zucchini | his: fishfingers & cucumber salad | both mashed potatoes
- Pasta aglio olio
- hers: lamp steak with salad | his: pizza
- grilled cheese sandwich with wild garlic
- hers: salmon | his: fishmongers | both: mashed potatoes, cucumber salad
- cevapcici and noodle salad
Enjoy your day and happy Easter