It’s no secret that Instagram is a great place for inspiration and daydreaming. About a year ago I shared some accounts I really like. I still follow all of them but I came across quite a few new ones that I want to share today.
1. Andie Mayr | regnitzflimmern – I am simply amazed how this is done. Those stamps are tiny. Those patterns are insane. There are so many pages filled in this amazing blue color. The feed is truly inspiring.
2. Monika Kralicek | monikakralicek – another art inspiring account. Monika is a painter inspired by landscapes. I feel like her art is always like there is still some mist in the air. Somehow magical. And I love her color palette.
3. Clare | Hello Hooray – Clare is someone I actually met in real life. She recently started her own Etsy shop and sells her embroidery work. Check our her stitching, it is really fun and cute. She also does logo work if you feel like owning a piece.
4. Carina Eklund | carek74 – Photographer from Sweden. Her images are whimsical and make me dream. They also immediately calm me down. Perfect for scrolling before going to sleep ;-)
Ha en go helg! 💙 ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• #visitsweden #ig_eternity #igworldglobal #Sweden #swedenimages #quest_4_magic #instadalarna #magic_marvels #sombrescapes #thecoolmagazine #incredible_shot #superb_photos #main_vision #moodygrams #vzcomood #exceptional_pictures #ournaturedays #earth_shotz #ourmoodydays #igsweden #folkscenery #worldshotz #amazing_fs #allbeauty_addiction #magicpict #earth_deluxe #earthpix #reflectiongram #lost_world_treasures •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
5. Poppy Barach | poppybarach – another photographer mainly focusing on flower stills and food but rather dark and moody. I like it as it stands out and is different.
6. Steffanie | steffimarla – another photography account but this time right from my home town Berlin. I personally love that she shows off mostly my neighborhood. I know exactly where most of the shots were taken. Feels kinda cool and the pics are amazing.
7. Julia Nissen | deichdeern_nordfriesland – I met Julia last year at the Blogst conference and follow her ever since. It is nice to have someone so real and down to earth on Instagram. Also I like her behind the scenes of farm life in Germany. And her humor is just awesome. Her stories are to die for!
Do you have favorite accounts I should check out? Leave a comment and let me know.
Tobia1 Click and leave a ❤︎ if there is no time to comment.