it’s 8°C outside while I am writing this post. Can you believe it? It’s winter! Not only in our hearts but also meteorologically. So come one Petrus, wake up!
But I do have a back-up plan in case he’s just not on time for Christmas. A snowball tutorial. Those snow balls will not melt. Isn’t that great? And while I’ll be working you have all the time to make yourself some. Here is how:
1. Try to find cotton pads without any imprint and especially without sewed edges. Look at the upper one how fluffy it is. That is what your are looking for. I got mine at Rossmann.
2. Fold them to quarters and glue the tip.
3. Glue four of the quarter pieces together. Important to only glue the tip not the outer edges. Otherwise the snowball will not fan out as nicely.
4. Now bend them so you have a circle. Don’t let them dry. You get a better shape if you do this step right away. Now you have two halfs of the snowball. You can use them as gift decor too.
5. Glue two halfs together. You are done. Let’s have an indoor snow fight.
I’ve done a few last year and decorated them with pine cones and little gifts in a big glass jar. This year I need lots more. It will be part of my wedding decor. So if you are bored send some my way. I am about 300 short…
Have a wonderful day before Christmas, Tobia