And just like that we have moved. Moved to a new neighborhood. I am still having trouble wrapping my mind around it. I still struggle to see the good things and am more aware of all the things bothering me, annoying me and just being different. Not a great feeling. And since my farewell list has been a good thing to do I decided to create a new neighborhood bucket list to explore my new surroundings in this area.
I already have a few things indicated but I might add more once I get to see what is possible around here. So lets dive in and see what this bucket list will include.
- Explore the street with the crooked houses. Take the camera and make it a photo walk.
- ✔️Eat at the restaurant by the ferry station – Himmel und Havel. Maybe my birthday dinner?
- ✔️Set out to see an otter. Apparently they live in a body of water nearby.
- ✔️Explore the woods and go to the marshes that are somewhere hidden there.
- ✔️Do a bike ride along the shores.
- Try that famous ice cream place “Mr. Ice Cream” that only has 5 star ratings.
- Find three spots within walking distance that make me happy.
- ✔️ Talk to three new neighbors. And not just a friendly hello.
- ✔️ Go to the new church and make some contact.
- Visit the library bus that stops at the supermarkets parking lot every Tuesday and get a book.
So far for my neighborhood bucket list. Do you have a list of things you’d like to explore in the neighborhood. Have you ever had to move to a place you didn’t really want to? How did you adapt? Is there a library bus in. your area? Have you visited?