Hello you, hello Summer,
After I did pretty good on my Spring Bucket List I feel like I need a Summer list too.
Hoping for lots of fun experience this summer:
- Enjoy the heck out of my balcony. Did that!
- Have a day trip with hubby, maybe even a weekend trip. Mhm not really like I wished for but have been in Munster for one weekend.
- Make a big batch of rhubarb lemonade too last till fall. I really missed the opportunity as I couldn’t find any rhubarb when I was looking.
- Visit grandpa and enjoy the garden. Did that twice. Check out the pic on instagram.
- BBQ with friends. Yeah to that!
- Go to a drive-in cinema with hubby. Unfortunately not.
- Making ice cream. I am thinking almond caramel or lemon buttermilk or one of the million recipes. Made a couple batches and came up with an awesome chocolate almond variation.
- Eating fresh caught fish while sitting at the sea, river or lake. Nope.
- Riding my bike to work every day. Yes as long as I had a job…
- Meeting friends in a beer garden. One from far away… Yeah…
I am liking summer. I love seasons. I couldn’t really live in an area were every day is kinda the same and a blurr. How about you? Do you have a summer list? What fun things are you planning? Let me know maybe I need to update mine a bit.