While I type this post and remember the past 31 days the fog wafts through the covered leaves in the trees and hangs over the lake outside. It’s magical. And I wished I could share that atmosphere of promise and new beginnings that lie hidden from our view. Lingering to be discovered. Its the perfect mood for October celebrations and crafting new goals of celebration.
October has been busy. Too busy. I was overworked, sore and drained but ended this month with a spa weekend. So now I feel better. There is new energy and new plans. Only two more months in this year of 2022. So much I wanted to get done. So much I haven’t yet. Time to figure out where the priorities are. Because lets be honest – something needs to fall to the wayside…
How I incorporated my word CELEBRATE and set intentions in October
October was hard. I often sat here even too tired to cry it out. But my heart is still full.
- I celebrated the season by taking morning walks and acknowledging the changing leaves.
- I celebrated a dinner date with my cousin and her longtime bf.
- I celebrated the visit of my niece and nephew to Berlin and a fun day in the woods.
- I celebrated our book club meeting.
- I celebrated a spa getaway with my mom.
- I celebrated harvesting the last herbs on my balcony.
- I celebrated the change of light this season.
- I celebrated the foggy mornings at the lake.
- I celebrated the fish jumping in the lake.
- I celebrated a hot bath or two.
- I celebrated many hit cups of tea and the effect that always has on me.
- I celebrated a seven hour sleep – so rare so good.
- I celebrated good food.
- I celebrated Mother Earth by getting a To-Good-To-Go bag.
- I celebrated a Social Media free Sunday and hopefully many more to come.
- I celebrated my fellow bloggers by leaving 36 comments.
- I celebrated 24 migraine free days.
- I celebrated the sparkles my tea cup made in the afternoon sun.
My goals and intentions for November
November is the runway for me beloved season of advent and usually pact with errands and such. But lets of for many celebratory moments too.
- I will celebrate taking part in NaBloPoMo again.
- I will celebrate packing another shoebox for a child for Christmas.
- I will celebrate getting a huge work project finished.
- I will celebrate Friendsgiving.
- I will celebrate the last warm sun rays that reach my face.
- I will celebrate tranquility by taking morning walks.
- I will celebrate the opportunity the access to medical care.
- I will celebrate patience with the new construction sides around the house.
- I will celebrate books and every minute I can find to read.
Links that need celebrating
This year I want to celebrate the amazing people on the internet by sharing a few links every month with you.
- For my NaBloPo Fellows and any other bloggers this list of 150 Winter blog post ideas might be helpful.
- Any pattern lover will enjoy this. And any nature lover as well. Nature is amazing.
- My friend Elisabeth writing about celebrating – of course I had to link!
- There is a right way to take medicine – only in German unfortunately.
Now let me know one thing you were able to celebrate in October.
Happy November everyone