How is it that we are already entering the last month of this year? Time does fly once life is happening again, right? I feel like time has been running through my fingers. I had so many more plans for this year but here we are. Only 31 days left to get them all done. And that does interfere with my plan and my need to relax and do nothing but craft, read and be merry if I can help it. But before saying goodby to 2022 lets do some November Celebrations and set a few goals and intentions for December.
How I incorporated my word CELEBRATE and set intentions in November
Lots of online time this month – not very surprising participating in an online challenge.
- I celebrated taking part in NaBloPoMo again.
- I celebrated a website relaunch for my client.
- I celebrated the last warm sun rays that reached my face.
- I celebrated the first snowfall of the season.
- I celebrated the opportunity the access to medical care by having appointments by the orthopedic, the ophthalmologist and the neurologist.
- I celebrated packing another shoebox for a child for Christmas.
- I celebrated a dinner date with my cousin and her longtime bf.
- I celebrated a spa getaway with my mom.
- I celebrated some good sleep because I know it’s rare.
- I celebrated hosting my first Friendsgiving.
- I celebrated my fellow bloggers by leaving 254 comments.
- I celebrated 28 migraine free days.
My goals and intentions for December
December will be more me time. I mentioned that I will take vacation leave starting by the a5th. I have no clue how to get everything done what is still on my plate. Maybe I should sit down and cancel everything that can wait til l next year. I will have some fun things ahead of me in December though and I am looking forward celebrating the following things.
- I will celebrate our next book club meeting.
- I will celebrate an extension of my contract until next April.
- I will celebrate time to do what I enjoy.
- I will celebrate the Advent season to the fullest.
- I will celebrate going to church just because I want to sing my favorite songs.
- I will celebrate Christmas at my parents house.
- I will celebrate more snow.
- I will celebrate more reading time.
- I will celebrate the first ever buddy read in my life.
- I will celebrate every Christmas card finding its way in my mail box.
- I will celebrate some craft FaceTime meeting with my niece and nephew.
- I will celebrate spending an evening volunteering with my sister.
- I will celebrate baking cookies.
- I will celebrate decorating the apartment and getting a christmas tree.
- I will celebrate getting this blog a do-over.
- I will celebrate watching as many Christmas movies as possible.
Links that need celebrating
This year I want to celebrate the amazing people on the internet by sharing a few links every month with you.
- Very interesting read about names and middle names and the cultural difference.
- My friend Elisabeth talks about mental health issues and panic attacks. So important!
- I came across this tea that re-grows and find it is a lovely present.
I have to admit I read so many great posts last month but for some reason not really marked them here.
Now let’s get going celebrating this last bit of 2022. Lets make it go out with a bang.
Happy December everyone