How is it that we are already entering the last month of this year? Time does fly once life is happening again, right? I feel like time has been running through my fingers. I had so many more plans for this year but here we are. Only 31 days left to get them all done. And that does interfere with my plan and my need to relax and do nothing but craft, read and be merry if I can help it. But before saying goodby to 2022 lets do some November Celebrations and set a few goals and intentions for December.
How I incorporated my word CELEBRATE and set intentions in November
Lots of online time this month – not very surprising participating in an online challenge.
- I celebrated taking part in NaBloPoMo again.
- I celebrated a website relaunch for my client.
- I celebrated the last warm sun rays that reached my face.
- I celebrated the first snowfall of the season.
- I celebrated the opportunity the access to medical care by having appointments by the orthopedic, the ophthalmologist and the neurologist.
- I celebrated packing another shoebox for a child for Christmas.
- I celebrated a dinner date with my cousin and her longtime bf.
- I celebrated a spa getaway with my mom.
- I celebrated some good sleep because I know it’s rare.
- I celebrated hosting my first Friendsgiving.
- I celebrated my fellow bloggers by leaving 254 comments.
- I celebrated 28 migraine free days.
My goals and intentions for December
December will be more me time. I mentioned that I will take vacation leave starting by the a5th. I have no clue how to get everything done what is still on my plate. Maybe I should sit down and cancel everything that can wait til l next year. I will have some fun things ahead of me in December though and I am looking forward celebrating the following things.
- I will celebrate our next book club meeting.
- I will celebrate an extension of my contract until next April.
- I will celebrate time to do what I enjoy.
- I will celebrate the Advent season to the fullest.
- I will celebrate going to church just because I want to sing my favorite songs.
- I will celebrate Christmas at my parents house.
- I will celebrate more snow.
- I will celebrate more reading time.
- I will celebrate the first ever buddy read in my life.
- I will celebrate every Christmas card finding its way in my mail box.
- I will celebrate some craft FaceTime meeting with my niece and nephew.
- I will celebrate spending an evening volunteering with my sister.
- I will celebrate baking cookies.
- I will celebrate decorating the apartment and getting a christmas tree.
- I will celebrate getting this blog a do-over.
- I will celebrate watching as many Christmas movies as possible.
Links that need celebrating
This year I want to celebrate the amazing people on the internet by sharing a few links every month with you.
- Very interesting read about names and middle names and the cultural difference.
- My friend Elisabeth talks about mental health issues and panic attacks. So important!
- I came across this tea that re-grows and find it is a lovely present.
I have to admit I read so many great posts last month but for some reason not really marked them here.
Now let’s get going celebrating this last bit of 2022. Lets make it go out with a bang.
Happy December everyone
I do think the theme of celebrate in December is easier than it must have been in say February or March! So much joy and togetherness this time of year! I hope you have a great month and are able to meet all those celebrations with a smile on your face.
Yes December is an easier month for celebration. But I try to focus on the subtle things and not just the big sparkling ones. Hope you have a great December yourself.
I like the way that you consider so many things celebrations. Like going to the doctor. And you are right, it is something worth celebrating!
I really came to appreciate doctors this year. We often don’t realize the privilege we have so I try to be more mindful.
It sounds like you have a lovely December ahead. I hope you get to enjoy it to the fullest! What is a buddy read by the way?
December is now already in full swing and busy as you can tell. I try to enjoy it but not overwhelm myself. Works sometimes so far. A buddy read is reading the same book with someone at the same time. Often with specific dates and check ins. Like a mini book club.
Happy December! There are lots of things to celebrate, if you look for them. I like this mindset, and your intention to celebrate the little things along with the big ones. I hope the month of December brings you more migraine-free days and some great sleep!
Jenny recently posted…December Coffee Date!
I agree. So many good things we just need to open our eyes to see them. Thank you for the wishes. I sure love to have those days.
I came by to say hi again, and thank you for all of the comments that you left on my NaBloPoMo posts last month. For some reason, my blog does not inform me when people comment, I just go look…so your comments on my earlier posts, that you left perhaps a week after I had posted, I am just now seeing. I really appreciate the effort that you put into it!
J recently posted…Haven
Thank you. I loved reading all of them . I think I still some left? I am lost with so many. Thank you for stopping by again
Oh, I can’t wait to read your December review, given what your goals were. What fun – I hope you were able to focus in on the season and celebrating taking a bit of a break.
Spoiler: It was a fun December but a busy one. But many moments to celebrate