Time is a weird construct. Don’t you agree. 30 days posting sounds like a lot. 30 ideas. 30 times finding time to sit down and write something. 30 times to find a picture to go along with your words. And then those 30 days are over. Pouf. Gone. In an instant. No time to post all the things piling up in in the draft file. No time to say everything, show everything. No time to read all the posts. And just like that I am celebrating another successful NaBloPoMo with my fellow bog friends.
Going into November I had no idea how to juggle the full schedule ahead of me. The additional posting to the blog. I definitely underestimated the amount of blog reading coming my way. I am still working on reading all the posts and I am sure it will take me a bit more time. But I will do so. Promise.
And for everyone – and mainly myself – here are the posts that I published in November:
- 1. 10 things you don’t know about me
- 2. October Celebrations
- 3. Book Talk October 2022
- 4. Boiled Potatoes with Quark and Linseedoil
- 5. Weekend in the Spa
- 6. Craft Paper Recycling Wreath
- 7. Goodbye Things – some thoughts about minimalism
- 8. 50 Questions that will free your mind
- 9. My experience with Too Good To Go
- 10. Everyday life on a random day in 2022
- 11. Foods of the year 2022
- 12. Hoping for Sleep
- 13. DIY Idea – My Jackson Pollock
- 14. Dancing – a poem
- 15. Time for a blog cleaning
- 16. A stroll through my neighborhood
- 17. Sorting Christmas – an Ornament Collection
- 18. October Spendings
- 19. Trying something new – Hosting Friendsgiving
- 20. Mourning myself
- 21. Wildlife at my doorstop
- 22. My Christmas Book Collection
- 23. Hot Orange Punch for cold days
- 24. Things I am Thankful for
- 25. Holiday Craft Ideas
- 26. Printable Circle Calendar
- 27. A Christmas Wishlist
- 28. Hosting Friendsgiving – a dinner party
- 29. Packing Shoe Boxes for Operation Christmas Child
- 30. This fun recap.
Thank you for everyone helping me out with answers to my blog on day 15. Thank you for every encouraging word after I mourned myself on day 20. Thank you for following along on my neighborhood stroll on day 16 and on my journey to the first Friendsgiving on day 19 and 28 .
I very much enjoyed the wonderful wonderful small community. Thank you San for bringing us together. I hope I will read from you in the months to come. I hope you stick around a little longer and read along here too.
Thank you very one.
Now last question how much will you post in December? And what will you do with all the freed up time now?
Happy celebrating my friends, we’ve done it